Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alas, Poor Bochy Pussinski

+2
CallaLily
MesaMouse
6 posters

Go down

Alas, Poor Bochy Pussinski Empty Alas, Poor Bochy Pussinski

Post by MesaMouse Thu 25 May 2017, 9:40 pm

Sad to report that my tortie cat, Bochy Pussinski, passed away this morning. Guess what was diagnosed and treated as IBD was actually stomach cancer. She had ruptured the cruxiate ligament in her right knee about 10 days ago but the vet did not suggest surgery (which I couldn't have afforded anyway), just to keep an eye on her to see if things worsened...and they did. Yesterday she was unable to stand for more than a few moments and was moving about like a commando, essentially pulling herself along with her front paws with a bit of help from the left hind leg. We were scheduled for a vet visit at 2:00 today but she passed sometime between 10 am and noon. The incredibly nice pet mortuary I've used for years picked her up around 1:30 and I'll have her ashes in about a week. The poor girl was 10 1/2 but was with me only six months -- at least she knew she was very loved these past six months.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Alas, Poor Bochy Pussinski Empty Re: Alas, Poor Bochy Pussinski

Post by CallaLily Fri 26 May 2017, 6:37 am

Oh I'm so sorry, Mesa. She had a great 6 months with you, despite all of her health problems. She knew she was loved. hugs

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 26 May 2017, 8:44 am

They poor sweet little kitty. You did so much for her. I'm sorry how things turned out and for your loss. What a sad story Sad

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 26 May 2017, 4:59 pm

So sorry for your loss Sad

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 26 May 2017, 7:49 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss. ((((hugs))))
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 26 May 2017, 11:28 pm

Poor kitty. Sad

When I adopted my old girl, Missy, after I put my Sunflower to sleep (I still tear up about her 3.5 years later, lol) a looot of people told me I was just setting myself up for another heartbreak. But it's so loving and wonderful to give a home to an older kitty who needs a person. I hope any future pets will work out better for you (and your wallet!). Good vibes
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sat 27 May 2017, 1:09 am

It's wonderful to adopt older animals and give them a loving home in their final years. Love What a wonderful way for them to spend their final years, being loved and spoiled Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum