Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Again!

4 posters

Go down

Hello Again! Empty Hello Again!

Post by stephlisa Mon 29 May 2017, 11:24 am

Ah gosh, its been far too long since I was last here. It's nice to be back! How is everyone!?
Life just got crazy for me. I had some family stuff to deal with and a flare up of my own health problems to deal with. But I'm back and this post is just to say *hi* from Colin and myself.
As an update Colin is doing okay. His previous URI cleared up but he now has another one with the same really scary gaspy things (they came back this morning) but being a bank holiday they didn't deem it urgent so we're going in for a checkup and some medicine tomorrow. But he's still an adorably cute little mousey!
I might not manage to catch up on everything that's occured since I've been away so do forgive me that but I'll do my best Smile

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Hello Again! Empty Re: Hello Again!

Post by scaredymouse Mon 29 May 2017, 12:53 pm

Welcome back, sorry Colin is all gaspy again Sad

All my mouse babies are all grown up and since I helped raise them, they are too tame! They always want to hang out. If I stick my arm in the tank for any reason, I've got several of them velcroed to my arm when I pull it out. But they're adorable.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 29 May 2017, 2:36 pm

Welcome back! I hope both you and Colin are feeling better soon.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 29 May 2017, 5:12 pm

Glad you are back! Very Happy
I hope Colin's vet visit goes good tomorrow.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum