Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scout pictures

+2
Drago
AnonymousMouseOwner
6 posters

Go down

Scout pictures Empty Scout pictures

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 02 Jun 2017, 1:00 am

Scout just wants you to know that he's still here and happy, just busy defending his tank from the giant hand monster Laughing

I put him on my little set for photo shoots today. He behaves better when I interact using gloves. I've been doing that, and he seems to think I'm more dominant than him now. I'll pet him and he will close his eyes, put his ears back, and try to look small. He obviously doesn't like it much, so I don't pet him long. We are both trying to trust each other, he doesn't completely trust me and I don't completely trust him to not bite me yet. Hopefully things will keep improving! Smile

Just love those big ol' eyes!
Scout pictures Img_5810

Scout pictures Img_5811

Scout pictures Img_5812

Scout pictures Img_5813

Scout pictures Img_5814

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Scout pictures Empty Re: Scout pictures

Post by Drago Fri 02 Jun 2017, 5:15 am

Awww he's quite a little cutie! The little spots on his muzzle are very cool- he has a nice coloration/pattern. You always take such high quality photos Smile
Drago
Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 02 Jun 2017, 9:44 am

I'm glad to hear he's doing well and that you're making progress. He's a cutie for sure.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:30 am

D'awwwwww.  I'm like that with Magnus... I don't trust him not to bite me.  I can't believe how scared i am of this one little mouse!  He doesn't just bite, he attacks!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:52 am

Yoshi used to attack! Those little maniacs! I hope your guys start to improve soon. Haha

Scout is cute. Much too cute to maniac.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:07 pm

Scout is just adorable! Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down