Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instagram

4 posters

Go down

Instagram Empty Instagram

Post by scaredymouse Mon 05 Jun 2017, 9:30 pm

Lately I've been very active on Instagram.  I pretty much only post animal pics... usually every day.  I take waaaay too many pictures of all my critters to post them here, so if anyone feels like they need more Scaredymouse critters in their life, you can follow me @lucythehamstar

Here's an example of a fun pic I got today!  Sherberta wanted me to know that her food bowl was empty.

Instagram Wp_20297

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Instagram Empty Re: Instagram

Post by CallaLily Mon 05 Jun 2017, 10:05 pm

Omgosh that's adorable!

I follow you already. Smile @Suz_Eliz

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 05 Jun 2017, 10:36 pm

That's adorable! Recently, I just attempted to join a bunch of social networks, so I could link them to my Youtube account. I tried Instagram, and got very frustrated and said out loud "I'm never using this app again!" Laughing . I made my account on my PC and it said I HAD to get the app to post pictures. So, I got the app on my tablet, but it was so annoying because I had to take the pictures with my tablet, that has terrible quality. I don't have a cell phone Sad Thanks for listening to my rant lol. I am really bummed about it, I got Twitter and Facebook working ok, but not Instagram. I've heard so many good things about it and really wanted to try it, but I can't easily post pictures from my camera on there, so that was a disappointment Undecided

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 05 Jun 2017, 10:38 pm

Too adorable!!! Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 05 Jun 2017, 10:48 pm

I hear ya. I'm not great with technology. I've been trying to figure out how to post a video on Instagram for months. I thought I finally figured it out today but my video posted sideways, lol. Maybe next time.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 05 Jun 2017, 11:37 pm

scaredymouse wrote:I hear ya.  I'm not great with technology.  I've been trying to figure out how to post a video on Instagram for months.  I thought I finally figured it out today but my video posted sideways, lol.  Maybe next time.
Aw, lol. When I need help with something technology wise I usually just look it up online.

I just got the app on a different tablet, my Kindle Fire, and the picture quality is slightly better, but still really, really bad. I posted a really poor quality pic of Lilac, so you can see what I mean. I followed you. It just makes me sad when I get such a cute picture with my tablet, because I think I could have gotten such a nice, clear picture with my camera Laughing But no, it is a picture of Lilac in a cute pose, with terrible quality Sad

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down