Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilac opening birthday presents, but it isn't her birthday!

+3
CallaLily
Rodents rock!
AnonymousMouseOwner
7 posters

Go down

Lilac opening birthday presents, but it isn't her birthday!   Empty Lilac opening birthday presents, but it isn't her birthday!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:47 pm

I put some birthday presents in the 20 gallon long for Holly, Clover, and Blossom, since they all had birthdays recently. Lilac decided she wanted to open them all without telling the others!

Lilac opening birthday presents, but it isn't her birthday!   Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Lilac opening birthday presents, but it isn't her birthday!   Empty Re: Lilac opening birthday presents, but it isn't her birthday!

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:59 pm

Lilac is so adorable opening the gifts!! Thanks for sharing the video!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Lilac opening birthday presents, but it isn't her birthday!   Empty Re: Lilac opening birthday presents, but it isn't her birthday!

Post by CallaLily Sun 23 Jul 2017, 5:29 pm

Giggle Silly Lilac!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 23 Jul 2017, 8:43 pm

Cute idea!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 24 Jul 2017, 2:21 pm

adorable

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouse friend Mon 24 Jul 2017, 2:36 pm

She is gorgeous I love her little white forehead:) Love

Mouse friend

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Moose Sun 03 Sep 2017, 12:18 am

"Hmm...some presents! I'll just peek...ooh! What's in here? Food? I NEED ALL THE PRESENTS! I SHALL SHRED THEM ALL! Me? No, I didn't open your presents. .."

Winter Moose
Winter Moose

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum