Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

been MIA for a bit!

4 posters

Go down

been MIA for a bit! Empty been MIA for a bit!

Post by scaredymouse Wed 26 Jul 2017, 9:43 am

Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA for a bit.... had a lot of stuff going on but I'm back. I've been checking in but everything runs so smooth around here, I didn't feel the need to chime in about anything.

I have sad news that is going to get sadder soon... Splotchy is dying. She's not doing well at all and I don't expect her to be around much longer. My husband and I are really torn up about it. She's a pretty special ham.

And I have exciting news, I'm kinda fan-girling about it.... I'm finally taking my trip to the Pipsqueakery next month. I think I'm gonna be there a week. I was invited down for the eclipse and of course, to spend time with all the critters and humans. Anyway, it should be super fun.

How is everyone doing?

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

been MIA for a bit! Empty Re: been MIA for a bit!

Post by CallaLily Wed 26 Jul 2017, 12:22 pm

Oh no, Splotchy! Sad I'm so sorry to hear such sad news.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Wed 26 Jul 2017, 7:43 pm

Awww, I'm very sad to hear Splotchy isn't doing well. She truly is one of my favorites here on the forum!! She is so photogenic and looks so sweet. How old is she?

So exciting about your trip to the Pipsqueakery!!! Do you think you will be coming back home alone or with some cuties!? I don't think I could go there and not come home with some new family members. Day Dream
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 26 Jul 2017, 8:09 pm

Lol, I'm  coming home with 2 predetermined hams.  

Splotchers is just over 2 years old.  We've had a good life together.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 26 Jul 2017, 8:19 pm

Aw, no, not Splotchy! I'm so sorry! She seems like such a sweet, funny ham. Sad

Welcome back! Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum