Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not been on for a while

5 posters

Go down

Not been on for a while Empty Not been on for a while

Post by River Tue 01 Aug 2017, 5:50 pm

henlo

I've been offline for a while, woops. I guess this is a basic update post.

The mice are doing great! Both are still healthy -- I finally managed to make a climbing wall, so they've been with that for a few weeks. I've still yet to find a third , but hopefully one day. They're now about 15-16 months.

I was invited to a live art board for LGBT+ artists, which is,,,interesting? I've not accepted yet, but it's something I've been considering! I'm not really sure what the benefits of joining would be yet, though.

I ,,,haven't done much else, if I'm honest? I've been very lazy. I play a lot of ddadds.

We did end up rescuing a cockatiel, as planned - don't know her age, but she's a definite girl. Laid an egg in her water dish this morning, actually, so now she's nesting. She likes dancing to Marilyn Manson and currently, she's a bit of a screamer. She's been trained into it in one of her many past homes.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Not been on for a while Empty Re: Not been on for a while

Post by CallaLily Wed 02 Aug 2017, 9:45 am

Good to hear from you! Glad everything is well. Congrats on the cockatiel and the invite! Cheer

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Wed 02 Aug 2017, 8:27 pm

Welcome back River! Good to hear from you. Happy to hear your mice are doing well Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 03 Aug 2017, 12:24 pm

Good to hear from you!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 06 Aug 2017, 11:55 am

Yay, had just been thinking about you. Good to hear things are going well tonypu and your mice.

Would love to see pictures of your new birdie! I had two cockatiels, a male named Buddy and a female named Angel. Angel was the sweetest, but Buddy whistled a tune that sounded like "I'm a Barbie girl!" Teehee
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum