Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you!

2 posters

Go down

Thank you! Empty Thank you!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 19 Aug 2017, 7:51 pm

Just realized I had been on this forum for a year already. I just wanted to thank you all for being patient and helpful. I stalked the forum for several days before joining. I learned so many new things. I actually read every single topic on this forum before joining, no joke. I ran out of info to read Laughing . So, I joined to ask questions that weren't answered in what I read. Didn't plan to stay long, and I'm going to be honest, I thought I'd lose interest in the forum and leave. Boy was I wrong, this forum was my introduction to proper pet care, it taught me that there is much more to caring for pets than just going to the pet store and buying a cage and some food. You showed me how to give my mice happy, healthy lives. Thank you for your helpfulness, kindness, and patience. If I hadn't come across this forum, if I wouldn't of stayed and learned more, I would probably not have so many pets, and it probably wouldn't of become a sort of hobby of mine. My pets are a big part of my life now, and I think a lot of it has to do with this forum and TFM Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Thank you! Empty Re: Thank you!

Post by scaredymouse Sun 20 Aug 2017, 10:30 am

Aw, we're glad to have you here. Thank you for your participation Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum