Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a fun little day trip!

4 posters

Go down

Had a fun little day trip! Empty Had a fun little day trip!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 27 Aug 2017, 1:20 am

My family and I (and my doggy, Rosie, of course) went on a little day trip to the beach today! We went to several pet stores in that area, which was a lot of fun! I went to one pet store and the mice were so well taken care of, it made me so happy! The employee seemed to really enjoy his job caring for the small pets, and said he'd love to work in a zoo one day. What an awesome pet shop employee! Very Happy Then I went to a PetCo, and there was the cutest hammy for adoption! He was a long haired syrian hamster, and was already a senior at 2 years old! I really wanted to adopt him, but I absolutely have no room for another hammy right now Laughing His story is that his family had to move and leave him behind, poor guy, I hope he finds a fantastic home to spend his last days in!

We saw the cutest wild squirrel, he was really tame and walked right up to us as if he wasn't afraid. I have a feeling people were feeding him, even though there is a sign that clearly says "no feeding the wildlife" Haha . Got some adorable pics of him! Had a fun little day trip! Img_7611
Had a fun little day trip! Img_7612
Had a fun little day trip! Img_7610

Rosie falling asleep in her doggie car-seat!
Had a fun little day trip! Img_7518

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Had a fun little day trip! Empty Re: Had a fun little day trip!

Post by CallaLily Sun 27 Aug 2017, 9:00 am

Cute! Sounds like a fun day. Bliss

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 27 Aug 2017, 12:07 pm

Fun!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 27 Aug 2017, 11:26 pm

Oh my goodness... friendly wild things are so awesome! There was one in Colorado. So neat to connect like that. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down