Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recent pet pics

5 posters

Go down

recent pet pics Empty recent pet pics

Post by scaredymouse Sat 16 Sep 2017, 6:39 pm

Enjoy all the critters!

recent pet pics Wp_20130

recent pet pics Wp_20134

recent pet pics Wp_20129

recent pet pics Wp_20133

recent pet pics Wp_20136

recent pet pics Wp_20132

recent pet pics Wp_20137

recent pet pics Wp_20135

recent pet pics Wp_20131

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

recent pet pics Empty Re: recent pet pics

Post by Rodents rock! Sat 16 Sep 2017, 8:18 pm

Thanks for sharing all the cute pics!!! I love seeing your babies Very Happy

I love the one of the white hammy on the pink wheel, looks like she is sleep walking! LOL LOL Happy
So cute!

And the one of Chip in the blankets is precious.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 16 Sep 2017, 9:55 pm

The white hammie is actually an eyeless white, meaning she was born without eyes and is deaf.  So she always looks like her eyes are closed and she makes really funny faces!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 16 Sep 2017, 10:30 pm

They are all so cute! I love your chinchilla, and chip is a cutie!! I love all your hammies.

I'm wondering, due to bad breeding, do eyeless whites live as long as a normal ham?

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 16 Sep 2017, 11:13 pm

I'm told that Syrian eyeless whites have a normal lifespan, however when the gene shows up in dwarf hamsters they have a profoundly shortened  lifespan, usually less than 2 months.

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 17 Sep 2017, 8:18 am

Such cute little babies. Heart Thanks for sharing.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 17 Sep 2017, 8:28 am

Goodness! Don't know how you handle so much cute in one house. Razz

All these pictures reminded me that the shelter has a hamster named Funshine. That's the best name, I almost want him just for his name!! lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 17 Sep 2017, 10:15 am

scaredymouse wrote:The white hammie is actually an eyeless white, meaning she was born without eyes and is deaf.  So she always looks like her eyes are closed and she makes really funny faces!

Awww poor girl, I just thought her eyes happened to be closed when you snapped the picture. What is her name?
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 17 Sep 2017, 8:56 pm

She came with the name Lidiya.  She totally looks like a mini polar bear❤

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum