Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am]

+2
Peachy
River
6 posters

Go down

[crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am] Empty [crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am]

Post by River Sat 07 Oct 2017, 7:05 pm

I love lurking on this forum. I emerge solely on full moons in October, apparently, so hello.

Graham's been having some lung problems. I guess that's for another post, but regardless, she's recovering (though not as much as I'd like) with URI treatment and lots of out of cage time with me. Maier, on the other hand, actually really hates out of cage time in her old age for some reason but. Well. Mice are weird?

Gacy the bird has become a very big fan of criminal minds, throwing things around, yelling at my dog and mimicking the microwave.

Since Peachy asked for pictures of her on my last thread;

[crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am] Tumblr_ovu6ltknxI1wwkre0o1_1280
[crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am] Tumblr_ov2c3hIESb1wwkre0o2_500
[crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am] Tumblr_ov2c3hIESb1wwkre0o1_1280

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

[crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am] Empty Re: [crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am]

Post by Peachy Sat 07 Oct 2017, 8:13 pm

Yes! I love when members sneak back up on us. So good to hear from you, River!! Very Happy

Thanks for sharing pictures. Gacy is gorgeous, and she sounds like a hoot! I adore Criminal Minds, and who doesn't love mimicking microwaves?

Hope Graham will feel better soon. Good vibes
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

[crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am] Empty Re: [crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am]

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 07 Oct 2017, 8:58 pm

Welcome back! Adorable cockatiel! Glad to hear Graham is recovering okay, hopefully she completely heals soon, respiratory infections are not fun!

[crawls from the shadows like the goblin i am] Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by River Sat 07 Oct 2017, 10:09 pm

Thanks both of you, I'll give Graham some cereal in your honor!

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 08 Oct 2017, 9:21 am

Good to hear from you! Your bird sounds like fun. Laughing I hope Graham feels better soon.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 08 Oct 2017, 2:57 pm

Hi!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 08 Oct 2017, 3:47 pm

Hello River! Good to hear from you!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum