Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Yoshi Boo.

+4
CucumberMouse
AnonymousMouseOwner
scaredymouse
Peachy
8 posters

Go down

My Yoshi Boo. Empty My Yoshi Boo.

Post by Peachy Mon 23 Oct 2017, 9:34 pm

My Yoshi Boo. Tearful It took me a while to be okay with putting this memorial together. I held him for his last two hours here and tried to make it so positive, peaceful, and loving that not another thing crossed our minds. I felt him pass and instantaneously fell apart. I didn't even have to look at him, didn't want to look, and I didn't want to stop holding him. He stayed wrapped up in my scarf for another 20 minutes before I finally unwrapped him and put him home for his girls to say goodbye.

Yoshi was so very special, always leaving me to be the most impressed that I've ever been with such a tiny creature. From beginning to end. We got so much longer together than I ever imagined we would. He had a long and wonderful life, and I'm so happy for him. But still so heartbroken for me. I wasn't ready to let him go. He was curious and smart, sweet and kind, demanding and determined... with a taste of spoiled brat (see second video below, lol). He's forever the best-loved mouse and I'll miss him always. Yellow heart

He won't be buried, instead I have him in a nice baking dish in the freezer. He's waiting for his girls and then they'll be cremated together. I'm so at peace with this decision. It makes it a little easier to be okay.

His favorite spot.
My Yoshi Boo. 12094710

My Yoshi Boo. Incoll10
My Yoshi Boo. Incoll12
My Yoshi Boo. Incoll14
My Yoshi Boo. Incoll15

And a couple videos to remember him by. Kiss

He came home 12/24/2014 and passed on 10/16/2017. Two months short of three years together. Play hard, my love. Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

My Yoshi Boo. Empty Re: My Yoshi Boo.

Post by scaredymouse Mon 23 Oct 2017, 9:57 pm

Oh Peachy, Im so sorry!  I'm absolutely  heartbroken for you.  But what a long and amazing life he had...

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 23 Oct 2017, 10:04 pm

Aww no! I loved Yoshi! He was such a sweet boy! Worry  He will be missed Rainbow Angel

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CucumberMouse Mon 23 Oct 2017, 10:17 pm

I'm so sorry, Yoshi seemed like a real sweet-heart, He had a great life with you and will be missed dearly Sad
CucumberMouse
CucumberMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sheepish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 23 Oct 2017, 10:27 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. Yoshi sure was a very special little man. How lucky he was to be yours and how lucky you were to be his. He will be missed. (((Hugs))) And how lucky he was to have wonderful girls to live with and to take such good care of him in his old age. I hope his girls are doing ok.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Mon 23 Oct 2017, 10:43 pm

Aww.. Have fun over rainbow bridge little Yoshi ;(

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Tue 24 Oct 2017, 1:29 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand how hard it is to lose a mouse you have such a connection with.
Have fun over the rainbow bridge, little one.

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 24 Oct 2017, 5:40 am

I'm so sorry. He was such a great mouse and you gave him such a wonderful life. He will be missed. hugs

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down