Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free birthday gift for your mouse! (Or other pets!)

2 posters

Go down

Free birthday gift for your mouse! (Or other pets!) Empty Free birthday gift for your mouse! (Or other pets!)

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 25 Oct 2017, 3:24 am

I don't know how many of you know this, but if you have a Pals Rewards card at Petco, which is free, you can enter your pet's birthdays and Petco will give you a free gift for their B-day! Dogs get a free bag of treats from the treat bar, and small animals get a free treat or toy. I think you can enter as many pets as you want. I entered all of my mice in, I have so many I hope they don't think I'm lying Embarassed I also entered my dad's reptiles, and our family dogs. I don't know what reptiles get yet, but I'd imagine it's some sort of food/treat. Make sure to be honest, only enter pets you actually have Very Happy You can enter them online by logging into your Pals Rewards account on Petco.com.

They sent me this for Lilac's b-day:
Free birthday gift for your mouse! (Or other pets!) Partpi10

Free birthday gift for your mouse! (Or other pets!) Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Free birthday gift for your mouse! (Or other pets!) Empty Re: Free birthday gift for your mouse! (Or other pets!)

Post by Rodents rock! Wed 25 Oct 2017, 11:07 pm

Nice! Thanks for sharing this info Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum