Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Becky

5 posters

Go down

Beautiful Becky Empty Beautiful Becky

Post by Peachy Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:02 pm

Becky touched my heart and soul, she was my baby and our beloved alpha. My "momma" mouse, even though she never had any litters. Momma mice are something special, and Becky qualified. Becky's girls will always be "her" girls.

Becky turned two in June, and she packed a whole of lot of living into her 28 months here. From the beginning she was so charming, begging to be out and not go back home. That changed a little when she got her little colony, but she was always a sweetheart to all. She passed overnight with her sisters, but we had time to say our goodbyes in the evening. She climbed out, and as usual all of her girls followed her, and while they played she rested in the crook of my arm. When it was time to go home she scampered off with her favorite treat, a fantastic memory to add to all of our other great ones. Love
Beautiful Becky 2017-110
Beautiful Becky 2017-111
Beautiful Becky 26312110
Beautiful Becky 27729710
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Becky Empty Re: Beautiful Becky

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:23 pm

Awww, so sorry for your loss and Becky's girls loss. She sure was a pretty girl and sounds like she was a real sweetheart. She had a wonderful life with you! Hope you are doing ok. (((Hugs)))
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 29 Oct 2017, 9:27 pm

Aw, she sounds like she was a Gilly.  I'm sorry for your loss.  But its always nice when they leave us with such good memories and when we know we succeeded in giving them a good life.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 30 Oct 2017, 5:33 am

I'm sorry to hear about Becky. But it sounds like she went peacefully and I'm glad you were left with another happy memory. Hearts

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 30 Oct 2017, 5:42 am

I'm so sorry for your loss, she was beautiful Rainbow Angel

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down