Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something to Brighten Your Day

2 posters

Go down

Something to Brighten Your Day Empty Something to Brighten Your Day

Post by Blessed Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:39 pm

Hi, guys!
I wanted to share some sweet/hopefully beautiful photos to brighten your day a little, if needed (sorry if something similar to this has already been posted somewhere Razz); or, just to make you think... Dig a little deeper into the wonderful mind God has given us.
And some quotes, too, perhaps? ...
But first, I'll share some hopefully encouraging things....

Sometimes life feels like it's flying by, doesn't it? Maybe it is. But the thing is, even in your darkest times, there's always a little light at the end of the tunnel... it's called hope.
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_214
For all those of you feeling like life isn't worth living anymore... DON'T give up! There are lives who need you!
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_215
You know, the thing about ferrets is that they live life to its fullest, no matter what they're going through. So, hold your head higher, lift up your eyes to the skies, and keep marching forward. Some day this pain will end.
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_216

Now, onto some cuteness to melt your heart and help you continue to see the beauty in life...I sincerely hope!
Love
Remy (the dog) seems to think Grace is her best friend. "She knows no enemy!" (Okay, I'm joking there, lol).
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_217
This guy I dubbed King Solomon, is like: "Am I pretty or what??"
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_218
Lydia's like: "Mmm, so good. Mom, look what I have!" I reply, "Yes, I know, sweetie. I gave it to you." Kiss
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_219
Arthur's just happy to chill out with Mom:
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_220
Everybody has a pretty smile to give!
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_221
Love has no end.
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_222
I think we can/have learned a thing or two about animals: They just enjoy the simple things in life.
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_223
Everybody's created equal.
Something to Brighten Your Day 12_2_224

"You can give without loving; but you cannot love...without giving." - Amy Carmichael.
-----------
I hope this left you with a smile. Sorry some things are choppily said, as I'm not very good with wording things.
If any of you guys have anything encouraging to share as well, post away! (Whether it be a picture and/or saying, or a simple quote).

All my love,
Blessed

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Something to Brighten Your Day Empty Re: Something to Brighten Your Day

Post by Darkly_Innocent Wed 06 Dec 2017, 7:35 am

This is lovely! Thanks for sharing, loved all of your pictures!

Jr Member
Jr Member

Gemini Sick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum