Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, that hurt.

4 posters

Go down

Well, that hurt. Empty Well, that hurt.

Post by jay.mayhem Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:27 pm

My chins haven't been groomed in a LONG time (it's not necessary, but it can be helpful) and they definitely didn't like it when I combed them out yesterday. I wouldn't either, tbh. A fine-toothed comb though the thickest fur on earth (other than sea otters)? No thanks. Luckily, I got them all brushed out and removed Lily's mats (she never does it herself), but not before Nina bit my knuckles and Lily nearly broke my finger. Her teeth went THROUGH my fingernail. Never underestimate an angry chin. At least they'll look fluffier and get more air now?

Sidenote-- I have to take to them with a slicker tonight.. wish me luck. Rolling Eyes

Other pets: Kitties Juniper, Ozzie, and Rosie, Teddy Bear the poodle, Chinchillas Lily and Nina (a mother-daughter pair), Ferrets Hope and Azrael, and the fish-- Neon Tetras named after the Beatles and a Bristlenose Plecostomus named James. James is female.

Founder of Project Happy Paws-- phpaws.cf and foster mom to Strudel and Bagel!

Rest in peace, dear Scuttlebug and Shiloh. I love you both, now and forever. You'll always be my babies.
jay.mayhem
jay.mayhem

Scorpio Worried

https://laineyslingo.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Well, that hurt. Empty Re: Well, that hurt.

Post by Blessed Mon 11 Dec 2017, 5:14 pm

Eee. That does sound really painful! Whistle

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkly_Innocent Mon 11 Dec 2017, 9:39 pm

Oh goodness, wishing you the best of luck with them tonight!

Jr Member
Jr Member

Gemini Sick

Back to top Go down

Post by jay.mayhem Mon 11 Dec 2017, 9:42 pm

Darkly_Innocent wrote:Oh goodness, wishing you the best of luck with them tonight!
Thanks, I chickened out for tonight as they both still hate me. Tomorrow it is. At least this finger feels a bit better!

Other pets: Kitties Juniper, Ozzie, and Rosie, Teddy Bear the poodle, Chinchillas Lily and Nina (a mother-daughter pair), Ferrets Hope and Azrael, and the fish-- Neon Tetras named after the Beatles and a Bristlenose Plecostomus named James. James is female.

Founder of Project Happy Paws-- phpaws.cf and foster mom to Strudel and Bagel!

Rest in peace, dear Scuttlebug and Shiloh. I love you both, now and forever. You'll always be my babies.
jay.mayhem
jay.mayhem

Scorpio Worried

https://laineyslingo.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 11 Dec 2017, 10:36 pm

Oh no! My cat hates being brushed, too. It's quite a battle. Hope your finger (and their feelings) are better soon! Good vibes
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum