Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiramisu

5 posters

Go down

Tiramisu Empty Tiramisu

Post by TiramisuTheMouse Fri 22 Dec 2017, 8:42 pm

Hello everyone. I really, really didn't want to make this post so soon. I am so devastated and confused. You might have seen my post asking for advice about my mouse Tiramisu's clicking. He had been making a constant clicking noise when I brought him home. I was going to schedule a vet appointment, but over the next few days, the clicking decreased to where he only did it very occasionally so I didn't think he needed a vet visit. Anyways, when I got home from school today I was horrified to find my beloved mouse laying dead on the floor of his cage. I don't know if it had anything to do with the clicking. I can't believe I lost him so soon. And right after losing my hamster as well. He had food and water and I just don't understand what I did wrong. I had only had him for 15 days. I am so frusterated that I can't seem to keep my animals alive. He was so sweet and I loved him so much. I cried more than I think I ever had,  I love small pets sooo much, but I don't know if I can handle the deaths...right before christmas too...  Sorry to make anyone sad. I just needed to talk to people who understand my pain.

Last edited by TiramisuTheMouse on Fri 22 Dec 2017, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Only 12 days ):)

TiramisuTheMouse

Back to top Go down

Tiramisu Empty Re: Tiramisu

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 22 Dec 2017, 10:24 pm

Awww, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm positive it's nothing you did wrong. Unfortunately these things happen sometimes for no apparent reason. Sending lots of hugs your way. Again, I'm so very sorry.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by River Sat 23 Dec 2017, 12:19 am

If the clicking didn't seem very often, I doubt it was the cause. Unfortunately things just happen out of our control, and there's no apparent reason to it. Maybe he had an underlying issue when he was adopted. This isn't your fault at all -- I wouldn't have done anything different.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's never easy. Rest well. Heart
River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 23 Dec 2017, 11:24 am

I'm so sorry. Sad Group Hug

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat 23 Dec 2017, 8:06 pm

I'm sorry for your losses. Sad Animals passing so close together can be hard, but I'd bet it's just coincidence, not anything to do with you. I hope you'll feel better. Good vibes
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum