Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pickles Pet Shop

+2
scaredymouse
CallaLily
6 posters

Go down

Pickles Pet Shop Empty Pickles Pet Shop

Post by CallaLily Sun 18 Feb 2018, 1:49 pm

A Youtuber I subscribe to just opened a cute little small animal shop. It has some cute items I’ve never seen before and some old favorites. Great prices too. I placed an order and I’ll review when it comes in. Just wanted to share for anyone who may be interested.

https://www.picklespetshop.com

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Pickles Pet Shop Empty Re: Pickles Pet Shop

Post by scaredymouse Sun 18 Feb 2018, 2:27 pm

Yesssss, thanks for the link!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 18 Feb 2018, 8:37 pm

Thank you for sharing! I'm going to check it out now Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CucumberMouse Mon 19 Feb 2018, 2:55 pm

I was just watching that video right before I came to the forum Laughing I can't wait to place an order, she has some super cute things!
CucumberMouse
CucumberMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sheepish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 23 Feb 2018, 3:00 pm

My package arrived today, right on time and everything in great shape. Here’s what I got.
Pickles Pet Shop D0c17410
The treats. I know they say for guinea pigs but all of the ingredients are safe so I thought I’d see if Eulyn likes them.
Pickles Pet Shop 4dee6310

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 23 Feb 2018, 3:04 pm

Oh Eulyn is going to love those cardboard things! I got something similar on clearance at PetSmart, and they just loved it until it got too chewed up and peed on and I had to throw it away, lol. I need to get them some more like that!

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop Fri 23 Feb 2018, 3:30 pm

Blackberry/chamomile? Dandelion/rosehip? I'd eat those snacks. Right now I'd eat those snacks. I'm just about sick of leftover King Cake from Mardi Gras.

I've remarked before that if I was working my way through the blackberries in one direction, and a bear was working through in the other direction, and we met in the middle, there'd be quite a tussle for supremacy of the bramble patch.

MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
Sr Member
Sr Member

Worried

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 23 Feb 2018, 4:32 pm

i got a bunch of nibblots for the hamsters and those cardboard thingys for the mice Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum