Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shelly

3 posters

Go down

Shelly Empty Shelly

Post by CinnamonPearl Tue 20 Feb 2018, 4:33 pm

Her time's come to pass. I knew when she started to develop that tumor that it would probably make walking difficult for her eventually, and she might even start to tear it open as she walked, just from where it was place. Well, it got bigger, and what I predicted came to pass. She couldn't walk without cutting herself, and she was starting to pick at it, so even though she was still bright, alert, and active, I didn't want her to eventually suffer and lose her mobility. So last Saturday, me, Grace, and Dandelion all took her to the vet, and they put her down for me.

I'll miss her a lot, but I had a month to come to terms with what was happening once I got the news that her tumor was cancerous. So I'm doing alright. Dandelion and Grace, her colony, are doing fine as well. The only regret I have is not letting her see her blood sisters, Chara and Nutmeg, before she passed, but I'm not sure how well that would've went. She's sleeping in the soil now, and she's at peace.

Shelly 1-24-110
Shelly 7-16-110
Shelly 6-15-110
Shelly 2-22-110
Shelly 7-31-110

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Shelly Empty Re: Shelly

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 21 Feb 2018, 2:14 am

So sorry for your loss. It sounds like she had a peaceful passing, surrounded by friends Rainbow Angel

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 21 Feb 2018, 8:02 am

I’m so sorry for your loss. Group Hug

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: