Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, Fidget

5 posters

Go down

Oh, Fidget Empty Oh, Fidget

Post by Mousetropolis Tue 06 Mar 2018, 6:46 pm

I just wanted to take a moment and share with you all how much I adore my gal Fidget. She's not my very newest anymore since Syzy and Parry are here waiting to meet the others now, but I haven't had her all that long. I've had her for about two months, and she's by far my most people-friendly mouse. The others have tamed pretty well, but Fidget's the only one who's ever really wanted to spend time with me.
This all started last week. I work night shift, so I get home around 1 or 2 in the morning, and the girls are usually up when I get home. Fidget noticed me come in and stood as tall as she could on her biggest house, which is what she's been doing lately when I take them out for salad time. When I put my hand in the tank, she climbed straight up my arm to my shoulder. She started picking the paper bits out of my hair(I print newspapers for a living) and chittering in my ear. She nearly sparked herself off my shoulder while she was grooming me!

Oh, Fidget Scruff10

I even got a sweet little kiss!

Oh, Fidget Kisses10

We're setting up the front room as a little library/music room, so after I fed the girls the other, I started moving books from our bedroom to the front room. Fidget noticed me going back and forth and begged me to come out again, the same way she did last week. She spent quite a while with me that night, sitting on my shoulder and advising me how best to organize things.

Oh, Fidget Fidget10

She got to preview the new digs before construction's completed. Seems like I got Fidget's seal of approval!

Oh, Fidget Fidge10

Oh, Fidget New_di10

I'm amazed by her, really. The other girls see me as the food-giver, and Pumpkin politely tolerates my presence like she does with everyone, but aside from that, they could live without me, haha! Tweak's always been my friendliest girl until now, she's the one who eagerly let me pick her up and had no fear of crawling all over me. She's learned that if she wants my attention, she can tug on my thumb nail and it won't hurt me. Up until now, she's the only one who's bothered trying to get my attention for anything. Even between the two of them, it's different. It's like Tweak sees a buddy, and somehow Fidget sees a giant mouse. Or at least, since I am obviously not a mouse, a member of her colony. She's such a beautiful little being.
Mousetropolis
Mousetropolis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aries Zen

Back to top Go down

Oh, Fidget Empty Re: Oh, Fidget

Post by MiasMice Tue 06 Mar 2018, 10:41 pm

Aww, she's so sweet! You're definitely very lucky! Love

Lily & Freya

Mice

Not yet...  Wink

Dogs

Taffy, Bella & Lola

Over The Rainbow Bridge

Rosie
MiasMice
MiasMice
Jr Member
Jr Member

Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Wed 07 Mar 2018, 4:06 am

Ohh, she's precious! Reminds me of Trouble, she would always hang out on my shoulder. Love

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousetropolis Thu 08 Mar 2018, 5:43 pm

I definitely feel blessed, she's a special little girl. She had to say hello to me when I came home in between day and night shift today. I gave her a little pretzel treat, she carried it over to sit on my lap while she ate it.

Oh, Fidget Pretze10

She makes it worth being able to come home for two hours.
Mousetropolis
Mousetropolis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aries Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sat 10 Mar 2018, 8:34 pm

She sure is a very special little girl. You are blessed to have her and she is blessed to have you Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 11 Mar 2018, 5:03 pm

Eeek! She looks just like my Georgia! What a cutie Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum