Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do mice boggle?

2 posters

Go down

Do mice boggle? Empty Do mice boggle?

Post by FrostytheSyrianHam Fri 23 Mar 2018, 1:00 am

I know that rats boggle and brux, but I don't know if mice do. I was at a petland and I was watching the mice. There was one that was bruxing, and it appeared that the little mouses eyes were going in and out as if boggling! The mouse looked calm and relaxed so it must have been happy bruxing, which made me happy that this mouse was happy! They were in an adorable mouse pile! So do mice boggle?

FrostytheSyrianHam

Happy

Back to top Go down

Do mice boggle? Empty Re: Do mice boggle?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 23 Mar 2018, 1:24 am

Yes! Mice have plenty of ways of showing their happiness. I'd say when mice are excited and happy, they spark. When they are feeling very content, they tend to boggle and brux.
If you are interested in what each one looks like, I have videos of my mice doing each one.

Sparking:

Bruxing:

Boggling (skip to 0:30):

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostytheSyrianHam Fri 23 Mar 2018, 1:31 am

Aww! So much happiness and cuteness! Why are mice so cute? Thanks for answering my question!

FrostytheSyrianHam

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum