Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Annie

+4
CallaLily
Peachy
Soren
scaredymouse
8 posters

Go down

My Annie Empty My Annie

Post by scaredymouse Wed 08 Jun 2016, 10:00 pm

It's not fair, she was only 5 months old.  She was too young to have such a terrible cancer.  But they are never ours to keep.  We simply borrow them until the heavens call them home.  She had been struggling the last couple of days but took a turn for the worse today, so I put her to sleep.  My Annie died peacefully this afternoon with me by her side.  Bitsy had a chance to say goodbye and seems to be doing well at the moment.  I didn't know Annie as well as I would have liked, she just wasn't here that long.  But she meant the world to Bitsy.  I'm hoping we can find comfort in each others company.

"The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not 'get over' the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor would you want to."

My Annie Adobep18

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

My Annie Empty Re: My Annie

Post by Soren Wed 08 Jun 2016, 11:36 pm

I'm sorry about your annie! It was indeed too short of a time. she was a real cutie. You are a great mouse parent, I couldn't imagine someone better for annie to spend her life with. She will always be in your heart.
Soren
Soren
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 08 Jun 2016, 11:52 pm

This is so sad. Sad Annie was a lucky mouse to have you and Bitsy looking after her. Good vibes to you both.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 09 Jun 2016, 7:56 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know she had a wonderful life with you and Bitsy, even though it was so short.

"The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not 'get over' the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor would you want to."

So true. You carry it with you the rest of your life. hugs

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:05 am

5 months is too young, I'm so sorry for yours and Bitsy's loss Sad

Her life was short, but sweet. Having a life where she was spoiled and loved, living with her best friend, would have meant much more to her than how long she lived.

Rest in peace, little Annie.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 09 Jun 2016, 11:32 am

So sorry that you've lost sweet little Annie and Bitsy has lost her best friend. Lots of love to you both and an extra prayer that Bitsy will learn to love her other sisters so she won't be alone.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:43 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. She looks like she was a sweet little girl.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Musculus Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:23 am

It always stings a little more when their lives are cut so short. I know Annie was in good hands and had a blast being your companion. May she rest in peace.
Musculus
Musculus

Libra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum