Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bathroom areas?

2 posters

Go down

Bathroom areas? Empty Bathroom areas?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 06 May 2018, 3:48 pm

So my girls seem to have randomly started this weird behavior where they pee in a certain area. They still poo wherever they wish.

I've witnessed one group of girls using a puzzle playground toy as a toilet, lol, and while that would seem like a good thing, it gets really nasty really fast having it all in one spot. I have to keep cleaning that same toy because they keep choosing to pee there, and there only. They just started doing that in this past month, why would this be? They just randomly decided to potty train themselves lol. Have my mice just decided to start becoming more civilized? Laughing

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Bathroom areas? Empty Re: Bathroom areas?

Post by CallaLily Sun 06 May 2018, 4:06 pm

Laughing I had a pair of girls who eventually started weeing in the same place when they got a little older. Unfortunately it was always in their nest. Sick

And then once Eulyn was by herself she was very tidy and peed in the same corner, so I was able to keep her tank really clean with just spot cleaning that area.

They have little control over poos. Most of my mice weren’t so neat though and just peed where ever. Laughing

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum