Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark on my mouse's body?

2 posters

Go down

Mark on my mouse's body? Empty Mark on my mouse's body?

Post by ky210 Thu 10 May 2018, 4:54 pm

I was playing with my pet mouse today when I noticed she has a red mark on her ear. Now she is very territorial and HATES when she is near any other mouse, I've been trying to have her get along with my other mice but it doesn't work, they end up fighting. I haven't tried to mix them for a little bit, so I have no idea where it came from. It looks like a tiny red mark, and I tried to gently wipe it off and it didn't come off. has anyone else ever experienced their pet mouse accidentally hurting themselves or anything like that?

ky210

Back to top Go down

Mark on my mouse's body? Empty Re: Mark on my mouse's body?

Post by chiroptera Thu 10 May 2018, 5:02 pm

It's hard to say without pictures, but it's possible that she just nicked it on something.

Check her enclosure to make sure there's nothing sharp that could scratch/bruise her- run your hand along everything to make sure!

I'd be willing to guess that she's fine, but like I said pictures would definitely help.

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down