Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy

4 posters

Go down

Jeremy  Empty Jeremy

Post by Nestmouse Fri 11 May 2018, 7:24 pm

In June 2016 I bought two male mice in a shop. I named them Jeremy and Scott. (Jeremy Scott is a fashion designer, and close friend of pop star Katy Perry’s.)
They have lived with me for nearly two years, their age must be just past two years.
Jeremy has gone to sleep forever now. I checked on him because it seemed he hadn’t been out for to many hours, and found he was losing his body temperature lying in his sleep box. I tried to warm him in my hands and he was very happy when I offered him to go into the pocket of my jogging pants. Jeremy tried to eat a dried mealworm twice, once while lying on my leg, and again inside my pocket. After his second attempt to accept a mealworm his eyes died, and I talked him into his sleep in my hand.
Little baby Jeremy, you were my friend both when I was happy and when I went through a bad time. I love you very much. Thank you. I hope you liked being here and that you found your mouse life nice!

https://instagram.com/p/BiqAeaoh42Q/

❤️❤️❤️

Nestmouse
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Jeremy  Empty Re: Jeremy

Post by Jadamouse Fri 11 May 2018, 7:26 pm

oh dear, im so sorry for your loss. im sure he had an amazing life with you Angel Heart

Remembering: ~Milly~ ~Jazz~ ~Jem~ ~Oreo~

Smile Angel Smile
Jadamouse
Jadamouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cancer Fine

Nestmouse222 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 14 May 2018, 7:58 am

sweet dreams, Jeremy. i'm so sorry for your loss.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 14 May 2018, 8:36 am

I’m sorry for your loss. It’s nice to be able to be there for them in their last moments. Sounds like he had a nice long life with you. hugs

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down