Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Water Bottle?

4 posters

Go down

New Water Bottle? Empty New Water Bottle?

Post by CucumberMouse Sun 13 May 2018, 5:58 pm

Hello everyone Smile I havn't been on as much as I'd like to be lately because of school... but hopefully that'll be changing soon. I wasn't really sure how to start this topic, so I'll just go ahead and say that Laughing Anyways, I was at petsmart recently and found that they had come out with a new type of water bottle for small animals. It was a type of "non drip" water bottle, which usually means a spring loaded one. However, I decided to check out the new bottle and found that it didn't seem to be spring loaded. From what I was able to see, the bottle had 2 or 3 little "dripper balls" (I have no idea what they're called...) in the spout, rather than just one. The end of the spout also seemed to have a weak magnet in it to hold the dripper balls in place. The magnet seemed weak enough for a mouse to still be able to puck the little balls back. I was just wondering if this water bottle would still be safe, and if the magnetic tip would mess with the mouse in any way.

It was a great choice bottle, but it's not on petsmart's website yet, so hopefully the description I gave will be good enough. Thanks in advance Very Happy

CucumberMouse
CucumberMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sheepish

Back to top Go down

New Water Bottle? Empty Re: New Water Bottle?

Post by Jadamouse Mon 14 May 2018, 3:23 am

i think it should be fine, sounds a bit unusual though haha. Smile

Remembering: ~Milly~ ~Jazz~ ~Jem~ ~Oreo~

Smile Angel Smile
Jadamouse
Jadamouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cancer Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 14 May 2018, 8:30 am

I would just make sure they were able to get it to release water with no problem. Otherwise, it should be fine. Let us know how you like it.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by FuzzyMouse Sun 20 May 2018, 7:39 pm

I feel like if the magnet s strong enough, just like a spring loaded bottle it could possibly pinch their tongue, but other than that it seems like a good option.
FuzzyMouse
FuzzyMouse
Jr Member
Jr Member

Sleepy

https://merp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum