Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrading the bin!

3 posters

Go down

Upgrading the bin! Empty Upgrading the bin!

Post by freckles24 Mon 21 May 2018, 6:27 pm

Wooh exciting news! I have had a lot of trouble getting my 6 mice to bond but last night I put them all together and this morning they were all piled in their house sleeping together! Previously Thistle and Eden were in a 10 gallon and Willow, Fable, Moo, & Lyla were in a Sterilite bin (~470 sq inches)
Upgrading the bin! 15269410
Since Ive had them (about 6 weeks) every other day or so i would put all 6 in a neutral bin for them to play. The older girls Eden and Thistle took a lot of convincing. It wasn’t until last week that I decided to move Thistle in with the younger mice. Then yesterday when I was cleaning out their cages I put them all together again in the neutral bin and it went so well i decided to take a risk. As I said before it is working out! I dont know if itll stick or not Eden can be pretty sassy.
Today I decided they needed more room immediately and i went out and bought a 50 gallon bin. Ive been looking for a used 40B but no luck on that yet and they are so expensive new so the $25 bin it was.
Upgrading the bin! 15269412
This is about 855 sq inches of space! Ill add pictures when i get it set up.
freckles24
freckles24

Taurus

Back to top Go down

Upgrading the bin! Empty Re: Upgrading the bin!

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 21 May 2018, 8:58 pm

Exciting!!! Can't wait to see it all set up! What store is that bin from?
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by freckles24 Mon 21 May 2018, 11:29 pm

Walmart! Haha I looked at places like Lowe’s and Home Depot but I like the color of this one and the latches. It’s also made for stacking so it’s sturdy.
freckles24
freckles24

Taurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 22 May 2018, 8:53 am

I think I got a similar bin for my hamster a few months ago. I can't wait to see it!!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum