Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Pittsburgh PA Mice

2 posters

Go down

Update Pittsburgh PA Mice Empty Update Pittsburgh PA Mice

Post by AmyLynn Tue 21 Aug 2018, 5:37 pm

So this is my final updated....
I still have 7 males that are in need of good homes near Pittsburgh PA. They are all hand raised and super friendly they are now 7 weeks. We are learning to manager with 12 mice but I feel that they just do not get the attention they deserve with so many of them!

We have....

Chestnut - Brown with a white diamond mark on his belly (you can not see it unless you flip him over). He is the mouse equivalent to a lap cat.

Junior - White mouse with Black eyes and some black markings on and right above his tail. He is super curious and loves to explore.

Tinny - Is a very light brown/tan with a white ring around his middle (he is a little fluffy). All though still much smaller than his brothers he has twice the energy.

Mogwai - Is a black and white mixed marked and is a larger but sweet male.

Ninja - All black mouse with crazy agility! even at his age he still will run out and do spins around your fingers.

Stuart - is a PEW is a quit boy with a big heart who loves people.

Spot - Is white with a vert faint spot on his back. he loves to climb and burrow.

AmyLynn
AmyLynn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio Happy

Back to top Go down

Update Pittsburgh PA Mice Empty Re: Update Pittsburgh PA Mice

Post by AmyLynn Wed 05 Sep 2018, 12:47 pm

Bitter Sweet News! Tearful

Both Spot and Junior have been adopted to a local family in our area. They have 3 kids around my own daughter's age. They came to the house and the mice took very well to them. Junior went right into the boys hand as soon as he put it in his cage. It was so great. Spot the shy boy went with his new family cage and all to help with the transition but seem curious about his new family and even let the mother pet him. That is a big deal for him. It is some that I am connected with on Facebook so I will be able to check on them and their new family can reach me with questions. It just could not have went any better. We hand raised them and I am so glade that we found these two boys such a great new home...
AmyLynn
AmyLynn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio Happy

Back to top Go down

Update Pittsburgh PA Mice Empty Re: Update Pittsburgh PA Mice

Post by CallaLily Wed 05 Sep 2018, 2:42 pm

I’m glad you were able to find them a good, loving home! Cool Sign

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down