Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Sidera...

3 posters

Go down

Little Sidera... Empty Little Sidera...

Post by chiroptera Tue 28 Aug 2018, 10:29 pm

Little Sidera... Sid110

I found little Sid buried in the bedding today when I went to introduce Zola into the colony. Sad She was such a sweet, sweet little baby and I'm so sad she's gone. I only had her for a little while but she had taken to me right from the start. She and Zola were also good friends, I introduced the two first since Zola had never been with other mice before, and they were getting along so well. The plan was to separate Sid and Zola into a separate bin if I wasn't able to introduce either/both of them to the colony...

Little Sidera... U_d1bdjzIg_YJQecON4KD3Y5-p1dJ4lb02qQjZ2hjAbNshPkJnd_nbF3KZgqa7GBjjP7bW-PRZNJlRjGMx0dHUaiemCe-m56p-MIwjio7bPYajMLTWm58cwYOeGpAwPq1EJlY9jbAYw=w2400

She had been the target of bullying, mainly by Mahjong, and I'm worried this had something to do with it? She had, at one point, had wounds on her tail and feet, but they were clearing up and the squabbles had begun to be less frequent. Plus, she had no fresh wounds today, and all of her other wounds were gone save for a scab. So it doesn't look like her death had to do with the squabbling... either way, I hope she finds peace over the rainbow bridge.

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Little Sidera... Empty Re: Little Sidera...

Post by CallaLily Wed 29 Aug 2018, 10:41 am

I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s hard to say what could have happened but without any new injuries I would think it’s unlikey it was from the other mouse. hugs

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Wed 29 Aug 2018, 5:18 pm

Thanks for the hugs and condolences, Calla.

I don't think her death had to do with Mahjong, though she is having some time in solitary anyway, because now she's going after Zola. I don't know what her problem is all of the sudden. Rolling Eyes Hopefully she calms back down after a few days in jail. >->

Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Wed 29 Aug 2018, 5:36 pm

So sorry for the loss of your little sweetie. =(

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Wed 29 Aug 2018, 5:51 pm

Thank you! Worry

chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum