Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just can't win!

3 posters

Go down

I just can't win! Empty I just can't win!

Post by Bandit Cat Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:43 am

Funny story!

I insist on only getting the best for my pets. And, in order to get the best food for my gerbils, it has to be ordered online. I thought I would also order the parakeet food for Cotton, as it has been out of stock at my pet store for a month now! Amazon has the parakeet food listed as an add on item, so I would have to order $25 worth of stuff to get it. I would be fine with that, but my dad would not let me pay extra money so I could get the food. I don't understand why, because it is my money. The parakeet food was not at Petsmart, and I can't get it on amazon.

I just can't win! Sad

Pets: Bandit (cat), Yahtzee, Peanut, and Gingersnap (gerbils), Cotton (mouse), Calypso and Merlin (bettas), my 60 gallon fish tank, discus tank, shrimp tank, guppy tank and a new bearded dragon called Simber!
Bandit Cat
Bandit Cat

Daring

Back to top Go down

I just can't win! Empty Re: I just can't win!

Post by essentiallysue Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:00 am

I have bumped into the same problem. So I just search the name of the product I want and find it at another store and order it from there. You have to pay shipping, but it is worth it. Then I order from Amazon in the future when I need a more expensive item and get the other item then.

essentiallysue
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynne Tue 21 Jun 2016, 9:13 am

Did you look on eBay?

Brynne
Sr Member
Sr Member

http://bit.ly/MyOldVHSTapes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum