Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parakeet food

Go down

Parakeet food Empty Parakeet food

Post by Laluna Sun 28 Oct 2018, 2:17 am

I have red about foods on this site and know many people down here feed their mice parakeet food, right? I searched for those  that are recommended like: vita prima from vitakraft. In the Netherlands is this a well known branche but the same type was nowere to be found. So i compared the list of ingredients to a type of vitakrafts parakeetfood that’s available here and i found; vitakraft premium menu (parakeetfood)
IT looks very much the same but it contains ‘ jodium’ wich i didn’t found in the vita prima list.
Will this be a problem? How will i know for sure if this parakeet food is healthy for my mice?

Last edited by Laluna on Sun 28 Oct 2018, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Laluna
Laluna
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Parakeet food Empty Re: Parakeet food

Post by Laluna Sun 28 Oct 2018, 2:23 am

This is the discription, wich i translated:

This healthy food with iodine ensures a healthy thyroid gland. Enriched with essential minerals and vitamins. To strengthen the resistance.Lekkere honey and healthy cod liver oil, rich in vitamins A and D, make the recipe complete Vital Pellets to strengthen the resistance.
- Rich in vitamins A and D
-To strengthen the resistance
- Contains honey and healthy cod liver oil

calcium 0.80%, phosphorus 0.40% cereals (red maize 4.0%), seeds 27.7% (sunflower seeds 20.6%), minerals, vegetables (peas dried 1.5%, roots dried 1.0%), nuts 1.0%, vegetable by-products, honey 0.02%, oils and fats, yeast (beta-glucans 80 mg / kg)

Will this parakeet food be okay for mice?
Laluna
Laluna
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum