Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all living things paper and pine bedding?

2 posters

Go down

all living things paper and pine bedding? Empty all living things paper and pine bedding?

Post by ILoveMice47 Sat 19 Jan 2019, 11:46 am

Hey guys, I recently picked up a very large bag of all living things small pet bedding. The label says "paper and pine", and I was just wondering if it was safe to use. I know that kiln dried pine is safe, but I can't seem to find the words "kiln dried" on the package. Has anyone ever had any experience using this type of bedding? I tried to google it to find reviews on the product, but no results are popping up that show this type of bedding exists, which is strange. Thanks in advance if you have any suggestions!

ILoveMice47

Back to top Go down

all living things paper and pine bedding? Empty Re: all living things paper and pine bedding?

Post by Sparrow Sat 19 Jan 2019, 2:33 pm

I honestly don't think it would be safe. Anything with pine and cedar can be dangerous and even kiln dried is not always a guarantee of safety either. It's best to stay away from it altogether, the risk is just too high...
Sparrow
Sparrow

Chatty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum