Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom

2 posters

Go down

Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom Empty Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom

Post by Roseheart Sat 09 Feb 2019, 12:11 am

First is my brothers mouse he's keeping and then her mom but I want to know their colouration.
Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom 20190224
Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom 20190225
Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom 20190223
Roseheart
Roseheart
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aquarius Mellow

Back to top Go down

Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom Empty Re: Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom

Post by MouseLover Sat 09 Feb 2019, 7:41 am

I would think the first is a fox, yes. Is his belly closer to white, or a light caramel colour? Because he could also be a "poor" tan (poor because show standards like a darker richer tan, not because he isn't lovely). Fox is ideally as close to white as possible.

I would say the Mommy mouse is variegated, which means she has kinda "splashed" looking marks, as opposed to solid spots/ patches. I'm not too sure on her colour though. Kinda hard to tell if her spots/flecks are more of a grey or beige.

Do you intentionally breed or you've had some accidental litters? Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom Empty Re: Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom

Post by Roseheart Sat 09 Feb 2019, 9:03 am

I breed and have gotten babies that are the black and tan foxes sisters that look wildish And I only allow my females to have three litters max and the one silverish baby boy I have is going to be a breeder like his father who if you've seen my mouse family he is Atlas
Is this a fox and what colouration is her mom 20190226
Roseheart
Roseheart
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aquarius Mellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum