Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Mush

2 posters

Go down

Green Mush Empty Green Mush

Post by SoBrill Sun 26 Jun 2016, 2:38 am

Hello there!

So, I was wondering if this Green Mush is safe for mice? Also, would it have any benefits? I'm unsure of the amount to give, maybe 1/2 teaspoon? Or perhaps even less like 1/4? What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance for your responses.
SoBrill
SoBrill

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Green Mush Empty Re: Green Mush

Post by scaredymouse Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:22 am

I'm not familiar with that product. I took a look at the ingredients... and while I don't know much about a lot of them, there is one in particular that I wouldn't want to give mice. Burdock root is a diuretic, which could potentially dehydrate mice. I have no idea how much of it is in there or if there are other ingredients that balance it out but mice are so fragile. It may very well be safe but I personally wouldn't use it because they get all the nutrition they need from a good base mix and supplement fresh foods.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Green Mush Empty Re: Green Mush

Post by SoBrill Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:25 am

Ah, okay! Thank you very much Smile
SoBrill
SoBrill

Spaced

Back to top Go down