Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?

+4
AnonONIagent
CinnamonPearl
Artistwolf
Bandit Cat
8 posters

Go down

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? Empty If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?

Post by Bandit Cat Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:39 am

From one time to another, I'm sure all of us have had to overlook something (or someone!) because we didn't have enough money. But, what if you did have to money? What would you buy?

I'd love to get a 55 gallon cichlid tank, and a 40 gallon breeder for Cotton. I'd also like to give each of my bettas 20 gallons, and get my cat a gigantic cat post.

Oh well... one can dream! Smile

Pets: Bandit (cat), Yahtzee, Peanut, and Gingersnap (gerbils), Cotton (mouse), Calypso and Merlin (bettas), my 60 gallon fish tank, discus tank, shrimp tank, guppy tank and a new bearded dragon called Simber!
Bandit Cat
Bandit Cat

Daring

Back to top Go down

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? Empty Re: If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?

Post by Artistwolf Sun 03 Jul 2016, 12:27 pm

I'd get a Siberian cat and tons of cat stuff.
And a male mouse, with a nice big 20 gallon tank and lots of fun toys ^_^
That's if I had a million dollars and no parents who wouldn't try to stop me Wink

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? Empty Re: If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 03 Jul 2016, 12:39 pm

If I had a million dollars, I'd up all my pledges on patreon, donate a bunch to save the bees, and stash the rest. Besides pet stuff and the occasional impulse buy, I'm not actually a huge spender. I'd rather donate than binge spend.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Sun 03 Jul 2016, 2:04 pm

I'd build the following PC:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6950X 3.0GHz 10-Core Processor  ($1649.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360 40.6 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($167.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING EATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($519.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Kingston Savage 128GB (8 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($662.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Intel 750 Series 1.2TB PCI-E Solid State Drive  ($1168.63 @ Amazon)
Storage: Samsung PM863 3.8TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($1868.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 ($679.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 ($679.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe ATX Full Tower Case  ($149.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 1000W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($179.99 @ Amazon)
Other: EVGA Pro SLI Bridge HB ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $13375.50

(Might trade out the triple 120mm AIO cooler with a full custom water loop if I'm feeling ballsy, though)

Then I'd get some artwork commissions from some high-profile artists, then invest a lot of it, then save away the rest.
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 03 Jul 2016, 2:46 pm

I like our current house, but it had been neglected for 20 years... it needs so much work just to get what it already has looking nice. It'd be great to just get it over with. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a dining space would be perfect. And carpet. And some extra closets.

And soooo many Christmas presents! Christmas Tongue
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 03 Jul 2016, 4:05 pm

Pay off my mortgage, my home equity loan and my best friend's mortgage. Buy a small SUV that would easier for me to get into/out of than my low Chevy Cavalier. Upgrade to a new desktop computer (with a program newer than Windows Vista Rofling !). Convert the master bathroom's tub into an easy-access shower stall and then bank the rest. Boy, it would be nice not have to worry about $$$.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 03 Jul 2016, 4:25 pm

I'd buy a lovely house with enough rooms to have a critter room Razz and some nice furniture. I usually buy ikea and stuff that's cheap, because I can't afford anything fancy. Ikea's fine, but can be a bit characterless... I actually prefer more old-fashioned/antique looking furniture, as I'll always be a bit of a goth at heart Laughing

OH AND I'D FINALLY GO TO DISNEYWORLD Shocked

I play the lottery every week, so I've got it all planned out already Laughing The national lottery money funds charity projects anyway, so I don't feel too guilty about it Wink

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPSLOCK Mon 04 Jul 2016, 11:01 am

I'm similar to MouseLover.

I'd buy a house - nothing too big that I'd have to keep up with. Fence in the yard if it wasn't already. Go on a nice vacation - Disney world, safari in Africa, etc. Get a nice fish tank, all automated maintenance.

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum