Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much attention do they require?

4 posters

Go down

How much attention do they require? Empty How much attention do they require?

Post by Grasshopper Sat 19 Oct 2019, 2:13 pm

I have hard time finding how much attention does male mice need Vs. how much a group of females need?
I have school so i can't do anything in morning besides checking on them and i can give between 15-60 min of attention on evenings(on weekends i can give more) Is it enough for male mouse(that's what i want to get) and is it enough for females?

Grasshopper

Gemini Artistic

Back to top Go down

How much attention do they require? Empty Re: How much attention do they require?

Post by Seanthebestboy Mon 16 Dec 2019, 5:54 pm

I typically do about 30 minutes of handling a day with my boy
Seanthebestboy
Seanthebestboy
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

How much attention do they require? Empty Re: How much attention do they require?

Post by Oreoandfriends Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:19 pm

My females typically aren’t very interested in me but I do let them run around in a play pen about once a week.
My male gets bored really fast so I tend to handle him for 10-40 minutes a day depending on how busy I get. Make sure to rotate toys as much as possible (I give my male a new toy about every night). Hopefully this helps! Once your mouse is tame it’s super easy to multitask while handling them, I usually do chores for my other pets while he walks around in me Smile
Oreoandfriends
Oreoandfriends
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin~ Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:48 am

I suppose it depends on Howe confident you are that you’ll be able to handle him for as long as possible every day. Males really need that daily attention to stay well socially, but females have each other, so if you only spend 10 or so minutes with them one day because you’re busy it’s not a huge deal since they have each other.

hello3
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down