Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you live in Tennessee? Rehoming a mouse

3 posters

Go down

Do you live in Tennessee?  Rehoming a mouse Empty Do you live in Tennessee? Rehoming a mouse

Post by FurBabies@732 Sun 08 Dec 2019, 6:10 pm

Are you looking for a sweet female mouse, who deserves a better life? If you live in Tennessee and have experience with mice who has special needs, this sweet girl could be yours!

She is a "feeder" mouse with a neurological disorder. She constantly rolls and flips over. Im afraid I don't have enough mouse experience to care for her likes she deserves. I really didn't have a chose in adopting her. She couldn't be sold as a feeder (because reptile parents are afraid the mouse could make their snake sick) or as a pet(because mice don't live very long and no one seems to want to put in the effort to care for her) I was told if I didn't take her home, she would have to be euthanized. I could not let that happen. Please, please, if you have any interest in adopting her, message me.

FurBabies@732
Jr Member
Jr Member

Scorpio Thinking

Back to top Go down

Do you live in Tennessee?  Rehoming a mouse Empty Re: Do you live in Tennessee? Rehoming a mouse

Post by Peachy Sun 08 Dec 2019, 10:10 pm

What part of Tennessee? We’re driving down for vacation in January and planned to meet up with a breeder near Nashville.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Do you live in Tennessee?  Rehoming a mouse Empty Re: Do you live in Tennessee? Rehoming a mouse

Post by FurBabies@732 Mon 09 Dec 2019, 10:18 pm

Knoxville. Do you have experience with special needs mice?

FurBabies@732
Jr Member
Jr Member

Scorpio Thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey102019 Sun 15 Dec 2019, 2:32 pm

Has she been diagnosed by a veterinarian?  She could be suffering from something that could be treated.  Totally not judging, just wondering.  

I'm in Illinois and can't get down there. Otherwise, I'd take her.  Know anyone driving to Chicago for the holidays?
Honey102019
Honey102019

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down