Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Go!

+9
River
Soren
CallaLily
lupus_corde
Peachy
GabbiLuvsMice
AnonONIagent
MouseLover
CinnamonPearl
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pokemon Go! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Go!

Post by AnonONIagent Thu 14 Jul 2016, 5:48 pm

Ealexander wrote:I wish I could play but I'm too cheap to get a smartphone!  I'd want a rattata of course.

There are good, cheap smartphones out there. For example, I have an ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser; it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 eight-core processor, Adreno 405 GPU, 1920x1080 IPS display, 3GB of memory and 32 GB of storage with dual SIM slots and room for an up to 128 GB micro SD card, all for $200, and that's for the phone unlocked and off contract. All it's really missing is support for dual-band wifi and NFC.

If you want to go a bit higher end, the OnePlus 3 has flagship smartphone-level features for less than $400 off contract.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Thu 14 Jul 2016, 6:07 pm

I got my first squirtle today!! YEEHAW! Found it outside my house! Now I have two out of the three starters.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:22 pm

Had a PHENOMENAL NIGHT driving around with my sister and my friend! We hit a few lure pokestops, and I added to my roster wigglytuff, rapidash (cp534), pikachu, a new cp202 bulbasaur, pinsir (who somehow just showed up in my inventory), goldeen, meowth, horsea, a better psyduck, voltorb, magnemite, abra, and VULPIX! I caught so many things I literally ran out of pokeballs. My sister got a scyther and a rhydon, too. I almost got rhydon but it ran off, and my phone was dead when we encountered scyther.

I'm officially one-third of the way to catching all 151!

Last edited by CinnamonPearl on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected grammar mistake)

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 16 Jul 2016, 8:37 pm

CinnamonPearl wrote:I am pretty sure it's based on moveset. I think eevees that know dig become flareon, ones that know swift become jolteon, and so on. But I'm not 100% sure. I've also heard that it's random, but my friend told me it's moveset based, and she's a very reliable source.

I was able to test this out today with an Eevee that knew swift. It evolved into a Vaporeon, so I'm thinking it is just random.  I have Eevees that know dig and body slam to test next and another swift.  I just need more eevee candy. 

Oh and I took a gym for blue team tonight from red. Then yellow swooped in and took it, but I took it back and left my Flareon there.  Very Happy

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sat 16 Jul 2016, 10:48 pm

Yeah, I figured out tonight that it is random. I evolved an eevee who knew dig trying to go for the last eeveelution I need, flareon, and it became jolteon. That's a bit annoying because now I'm gonna have to evolve every eevee just hoping to get a flareon. -.-

Two new pokemon today! I got seel and vaporeon. I was at the library playing video games with some friends, and there's a pokestop there. Some kids outside kept refreshing the lures, so I got a lot of catches. I had enough stardust to get most of my fully evolved pokemon past cp500. Very Happy My post powerful is now vaporeon at 697. Hoping to take a gym with the little lady.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 17 Jul 2016, 9:20 am

I'm pretty sure someone took the gym back because the little symbol next to my flareon is gone this morning. Ah well. I knew it would happen. 

My vapoeon is my most powerful too, but only at 661.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 17 Jul 2016, 11:15 am

Yeah it can happen really fast. Next time you take a gym, make sure to get your reward immediately before it's taken! If you have a pokemon guarding a gym, you can get a reward in the shop every 24 hours. Just click on the little shield symbol to reap. I didn't know when I had a gym, so I didn't get anything.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 17 Jul 2016, 11:54 am

I did get my first reward. I got 10 coins I think.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 17 Jul 2016, 6:54 pm

Made an outing to Port Jefferson today with my sister and my friend Jonathon. I'd heard that it's THE best place on the island for hunting, so I wanted to give it a go. Of course the servers crashed right as we arrived, so we ended up doing nothing for two hours, but when they finally booted up again, it was great! I made tons of new additions: rhyhorn, mankey, machop, clefairy, shellder, and haunter! I also got a lot of stardust and better versions of pokemon I already had. The town seems to be a clefairy spawn. I'll have to make another trip someday to see what else I can find.

Not to mention, there were so many hunters out. I think every pokestop on the map had a lure! One of them had a beautiful eeveelution umbrella. I just had to ask her where to buy it, and of course I ordered one as soon as I got home. This is it right here.

Last edited by CinnamonPearl on Sun 17 Jul 2016, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My computer glitched, so I just re-added the last paragraph)

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 17 Jul 2016, 7:41 pm

The servers have been down a lot for me too today. Even when I was able to get on, a lot of pokestops wouldn't work for me.  Sad

But I did see it was red team that took back that gym. The gym leader has a 1000-something vaporeon and it kept kicking me out, so it's still theirs.  

I think my most recent new catches are Squirtle, Pinser, and Onix from the other day.  And I hatched a Growlithe.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 17 Jul 2016, 7:42 pm

You got onix and growlithe! Whoa! I've been looking for both of them! Growlithe is one of my favorite pokemon. Cute little tiger puppy. Love

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 17 Jul 2016, 7:44 pm

Ooh that umbrella really is awesome!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Windmilla Sun 17 Jul 2016, 9:43 pm

I managed to download it but no pokémon appear here!
I'm on vacation in Brazil, so... I hope it works when I get back to Europe at least!

I only have one bulbassaur hahaha
Windmilla
Windmilla
Jr Member
Jr Member

Gemini Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Mon 18 Jul 2016, 3:26 pm

I did a lot of walking around today so caught lots of new pokemon Smile today I added to my pokedex - bellsprout, growlithe, krabby, staryu, slowpoke, goldeen, psyduck and dratini Very Happy

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by timez Tue 19 Jul 2016, 8:57 am

Maybe we should make a spin off app - where you catch mice and rare mice lol

timez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum