Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoko!

+10
scaredymouse
CAPSLOCK
MouseLover
CinnamonPearl
AnonONIagent
stephlisa
River
olimarthemouse
CallaLily
Peachy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yoko! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoko!

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:30 pm

abeona wrote:Thanks all! I forgot to mention that Yoko sparks more than all my other mice combined. It's so funny. I wonder how she feels about popping like mad while she's trying to be productive. Laughing

Most of my other girls use their hammocks to eat in or to chew up and then go back to their nest to sleep. I've caught a couple of them sleeping in them sometimes, though. Every time I walk past Yoko's cage while she's sleeping up there, I have to run away to squee so I won't wake her up. Or else she'll glare at me like this:
Yoko! - Page 2 27672152424_1c11de5722_n

it looks like she is saying "Excuse me, I'm trying to sleep here!" LOL
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 14 Jul 2016, 11:21 pm

Haha... Bitsy has beady little eyes like that when she's mad! Her sour puss face is so funny.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:34 am

She's SO CUTE. I wish my mice would sleep in their hammock lol.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 15 Jul 2016, 5:41 pm

My Jellybean sparks a lot, too. And her joyful exuberance seems to have been contagious, because it made everyone spark more. I can't wait to see how she fits in with your girls. I'm sure they'll love her.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynne Sat 16 Jul 2016, 5:58 am

Swoon!

Brynne
Sr Member
Sr Member

http://bit.ly/MyOldVHSTapes

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 24 Jul 2016, 2:50 pm

Yoko was introduced yesterday morning and is doing wonderful! Applause Pearl was a little rough with poor Yoko at first, and Lulie was hilariously mounting everyone, but they were settling down by the time I went to bed so I added a couple toys and a hammock. And this morning I found them all sleeping in the hammock! Yay. After some (not the best) pictures, Lulie left for a snack and Yoko climbed in between the two bottom layers. Razz

Love this sweet girl. Love
Yoko! - Page 2 28521329005_00a8fb9af1_n

Yoko! - Page 2 Dscn6810Yoko! - Page 2 27905595943_a2f9f9621a_n
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 24 Jul 2016, 5:14 pm

Eeeeep! So cute. I love when new mice take to the hammock right away. I think is says something about how adventurous they are and how safe they feel In Love

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 24 Jul 2016, 5:37 pm

I'm so glad she is with the other girls now. So sweet!!!!!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 24 Jul 2016, 6:44 pm

Cute! Sounds like a successful introduction Thumbs Up

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbiefly Mon 25 Jul 2016, 1:24 am

Oh my, she is too adorable! Those hammock photos are awesome. I put a hammock in with Codo but I haven't seen him sleeping in it. I've seen him walking around up there and it smells like pee so he's using it for something. Lol
Barbiefly
Barbiefly

Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 25 Jul 2016, 10:59 am

Haha, silly Codo! Laughing It kinda seems to only be my younger girls who like to sleep in hammocks. When Lulie was with Becky and Soong, they slept with her in the hammock, but now that Becky and Soo are with my older girls, they sleep on the floor. They only use their hammock as a chew toy and to reach the lid. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2