Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archie

+4
AnonONIagent
MesaMouse
River
MouseLover
8 posters

Go down

Archie Empty Archie

Post by MouseLover Thu 14 Jul 2016, 1:24 pm

Got a few pictures of Archie yesterday. He loves climbing around on the sofa - it's all the cushions to go under and over I think Smile

He is just the sweetest little thing. All I've ever heard about dwarf hamsters is how bitey they are. Archie doesn't bite, though he occasionally licks my fingers to see if I've got any treats for him Smile I put my hand in his cage, and he comes out to see me. He often grabs onto my index fingers with his front paws to let me know he wants to come out. Then he stays perfectly still to allow me to pick him up. He doesn't climb onto my hand, he lets me do the hard work Wink I've had him for four weeks now, and he's very tame already. Very happy to be stroked and held, though most of the time he'd rather be running around like a mad ham Razz

Ain't he the sweetest thing?

Archie Dscn0019

Archie Dscn0020

Archie Dscn0021

Oh - and here's his little fat butt trying to burrow down the side of the sofa. Look at that tiny tail!

Archie Dscn0022

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Archie Empty Re: Archie

Post by River Thu 14 Jul 2016, 1:27 pm

Aw. What a cutie! I've not had any hamsters for a long, long time. I never had one I got on well with, though, unfortunately. They look so cute!

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 14 Jul 2016, 1:34 pm

What a handsome fella! That face is all eyes!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Thu 14 Jul 2016, 1:35 pm

ThePetekeyPrep wrote:Aw. What a cutie! I've not had any hamsters for a long, long time. I never had one I got on well with, though, unfortunately. They look so cute!
That's a shame. My little Lola is a sweet pea. I let her ride around on my shoulders sometimes.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 14 Jul 2016, 1:40 pm

I love him and his little butt! And i just love their little tic tac tails Smile

Dwarfies are my favorite. Splotchy is a pretty awesome Syrian, but she's a unicorn. Every dwarf I've meet is awesome and I love their bodies!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 14 Jul 2016, 2:28 pm

Ah, I love that last picture!! He's got such a fun face, too. Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:25 pm

AnonONIagent wrote:
ThePetekeyPrep wrote:Aw. What a cutie! I've not had any hamsters for a long, long time. I never had one I got on well with, though, unfortunately. They look so cute!
That's a shame. My little Lola is a sweet pea. I let her ride around on my shoulders sometimes.

My one and only hamster to date was a Chinese hamster and I named him Sweet Pea because he was so sweet!!! I still miss him.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:26 pm

Archie is a cutie!!!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPSLOCK Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:41 am

Archie takes great photos. It is so cute that he tells you it is time to pick him up.

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:50 am

Oh I just love him, he's the sweetest, friendliest, silliest thing Jump Hearts
He's so clumsy and silly that I genuinely wonder how on earth dwarf hamsters survive in the wild Laughing

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPSLOCK Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:05 am

They are fast and if I were their size I would want no part of an angry hamster - actually, at my size I still don't want to incur hamster wrath.

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 15 Jul 2016, 5:38 pm

I also wonder how hamsters make it in the wild. Sure, they are fast and fierce. But they are also some lf the clumsiest animals I have ever seen.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPSLOCK Fri 15 Jul 2016, 6:41 pm

Aren't they more burrowers than climbers by nature? They can be as clumsy as they like, if there's nowhere to fall...

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:51 pm

Archie seems to think he's a climber... In fact he seems to think he's a flying squirrel as he insists on climbing up things and leaping off them. Luckily i am always there to catch him. It's like a constant trust exercise when I let Archie on the sofa Laughing

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down