Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photography

+5
Barbiefly
Peachy
MouseLover
Artistwolf
scaredymouse
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

photography - Page 3 Empty Re: photography

Post by scaredymouse Mon 31 Oct 2016, 5:05 am

I seem to have fallen in love with Mew already! Someday, a couple of beautiful little rats that need a home will find me and then I will have rats Smile. I have already sold the husband on it. But I'll need to do a lot of research and get a cage Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 31 Oct 2016, 1:59 pm

Critter nation is the best cage in my opinion! But you may want to put some hardware cloth over the bars if you get smaller rats. Join or browse Ratforum.com, it's a huge forum that I joined to learn more about rats. I can't have rats right now sadly, but I plan to get some one day. Never to early to start researching!

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteria Wed 02 Nov 2016, 11:55 pm

Rats make lovely pets! You should definitely come over to the Rat Forum, I'm also a member there Smile
Asteria
Asteria

Busy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat 12 Aug 2017, 11:36 pm

Oooh, here are some from Denver. We fell so in love with Colorado, my husband and I are talking about saving up to spend a few weeks there next summer. 5 days wasn't enough!!

photography - Page 3 Escn0312
photography - Page 3 Escn0314
photography - Page 3 Dscn0210
photography - Page 3 20525410

These guys were fantastic. They were all over the place! This one sniffed my feet and climbed up to sit next to me long enough for a picture.
photography - Page 3 20430010
photography - Page 3 20369811
photography - Page 3 20476310

And my new shirt. I didn't intend to buy any souvenirs, but I fell really hard for the mountains. Heart Eyes
photography - Page 3 20476312
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 14 Aug 2017, 2:50 pm

Yeah, Colorado is pretty great.   and I'm loving all the friendly chipmunks Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3