Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tile, for cooling off.

3 posters

Go down

Tile, for cooling off. Empty Tile, for cooling off.

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 17 Jul 2016, 7:57 pm

Hi all, today I got a small piece of tile for Mickey to give him the option to have a little bit cooler place to lay if he wants. I noticed yesterday when I had him out on the tile playing with his agility equipment, sometimes he would stretch out on the tile and just lay there. So I assumed he was enjoying it because it was cool. Smile
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Tile, for cooling off. Empty Re: Tile, for cooling off.

Post by CAPSLOCK Sun 17 Jul 2016, 8:09 pm

That's a good idea. It's pretty warm here too. Let us know if Mr. Mickey uses it.

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 17 Jul 2016, 8:12 pm

Yep, mice appreciate cool items. I always try to keep something ceramic in the tank when it's hot. You can even put it in the refrigerator for a bit and then give it to him, if it's really hot.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:52 am

So far I haven't seen him use it, but I hope he will. I will always leave it in there so he has the choice Smile  it was so cute though when I had him out and he stretched out on the tile, it was like he was saying "ahhhhhhh"
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum