Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fosters & Smith fans

3 posters

Go down

Fosters & Smith fans Empty Fosters & Smith fans

Post by scaredymouse Mon 18 Jul 2016, 5:00 am

Fosters & Smith has free shipping when you spend just $19.00 with the promo code: julyship

And they carry Vitakraft Vitasmart Parakeet food for 4.99 a bag and they have those fun little boxes that I like to stuff with treats that the little mousies adore. These things: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=5059+5648+5752+24444&pcatid=24444

And if you are in the market for a new coconut, they still have them for 8.99

Enjoy!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Fosters & Smith fans Empty Re: Fosters & Smith fans

Post by CAPSLOCK Mon 18 Jul 2016, 5:52 am

Thanks for the heads up!

Unfortunately the consensus with my girls is that coconuts are elevated toilets, so it'll be a while before that rotates back in...

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 18 Jul 2016, 8:16 am

I just noticed the email but I recently placed an order with viovet, so I'm out this time.  It seems to work that way for me a lot - place an order somewhere and a week or so later another company is having a good sale or free shipping. Laughing

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum