Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think my mouse is lonely and is severely overgromming

2 posters

Go down

I think my mouse is lonely and is severely overgromming Empty I think my mouse is lonely and is severely overgromming

Post by Mkw Mon 31 Jul 2023, 3:46 pm

Help! My poor little mouse sugar has had 3 consecutive companions die in a 2 month span. It's been about 2 month since the last one passed ( who was only with her for a week) and she has been grooming herself so bad that her poor little ears are gone. My husband went to go get another mouse and I plan on introducing them on neutral ground. Does anyone know if mice ears will grow back? I'm really hoping that this new mouse and her will get along. Sugar had been handled by humans since she was a baby ( we got her from a breeder who is no longer breeding). She wasn't aggressive to any other mice she had been with. Could that change since she has been alone for about 2 months?

Mkw

Back to top Go down

I think my mouse is lonely and is severely overgromming Empty Re: I think my mouse is lonely and is severely overgromming

Post by catnapt Sat 12 Aug 2023, 1:50 pm

did you take her to a vet?

catnapt

Back to top Go down