Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCRX?

+2
MouseLover
River
6 posters

Go down

MCRX? Empty MCRX?

Post by River Wed 20 Jul 2016, 6:26 pm

I've been an avid My Chemical Romance fan since childhood - even though most people 'grow out' of them - and even after the breakup, I remained a pretty big fan. That said....they posted a new video today on their YouTube, three years after breaking up. It was just the intro the black parade, accompanied by a date - 9/23/16. Possible reunion tour? Are they getting back together?
Hell, I'm excited regardless, even if it's just a colored vinyl of TBP for it's tenth anniversary.

But...didn't they say they wanted to follow the path of The Smashing Pumpkins? They broke up for 3 years, got back together. MCR's been broken up for three years. Wink
They also deleted the break-up tweet from the official twitter, added 'upcoming tour dates' to the site, and added new merch. However, 'X' is the roman numeral for ten, and since it's quite close to TBP's tenth anniversary, I reckon it might have something to do with that....I love theories. I could go on for ages, but I'll leave it here.

I don't know if anyone else is as much a stan of them as I am, but is anyone else remotely excited?

EDIT: Oh, also, I've changed my username on this site to avoid being recognized by people on wattpad. Woops.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

MCRX? Empty Re: MCRX?

Post by MouseLover Wed 20 Jul 2016, 6:51 pm

If I'm a massive fan of something at some point in my life, I love it forever and never grow out of it. So I hear ya there Smile e.g. most people "grew out of" Linkin Park and Evanescence, but I will love them til I die Laughing

I liked My Chemical Romance back in the day. The album I had was Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, which I really liked, but I didn't really listen to them after that, dunno why. So I'm not majorly excited or anything, but I think it's cool if they're doing a comeback, if there were new songs it would be great Smile

Smashing Pumpkins though Love Heart Jump Hearts

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by River Wed 20 Jul 2016, 7:00 pm

I can relate to that part; If I ever really, really love something, I don't tend to dispose of it after a while.

The first song I heard was off of revenge, as well - I think it was The Ghost Of You. After that I obsessively bought every album.

TSP are great!

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Wed 20 Jul 2016, 7:07 pm

MouseLover wrote:If I'm a massive fan of something at some point in my life, I love it forever and never grow out of it. So I hear ya there Smile e.g. most people "grew out of" Linkin Park and Evanescence, but I will love them til I die Laughing

I liked My Chemical Romance back in the day. The album I had was Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, which I really liked, but I didn't really listen to them after that, dunno why. So I'm not majorly excited or anything, but I think it's cool if they're doing a comeback, if there were new songs it would be great Smile

Smashing Pumpkins though Love Heart Jump Hearts
Linkin Park's a damn good band, I don't care what people say.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Thu 21 Jul 2016, 9:00 am

Heehee. In Undertale, there's a fan character who's pretty much an edgy version of Sans, and my favorite artist calls him Mr. Edgy Mc My Chemical Romance. Laughing That's all I know them by.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 21 Jul 2016, 10:28 am

Love love love The Black Parade, but I don't think I'd call myself a MCR fan just because I'm not sure I know any other albums of theirs. I don't tend to be the screaming fan girl type (nothing wrong with it, just not me).

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 21 Jul 2016, 3:10 pm

My step-sister and I used to trade music when we saw each other at my parents' house. The Black Parade was one that she gave me, but I never explored MCR far beyond that album. I love how excited people get about stuff like this, though!!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by River Thu 21 Jul 2016, 4:47 pm

They ended up saying they were doing a re-release of the black parade! I'm super excited: means new songs/demos/bonus tracks, etc.

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum