Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

these chinchilla's are very labor intensive!

+5
CallaLily
Rodents rock!
MouseLover
Peachy
scaredymouse
9 posters

Go down

these chinchilla's are very labor intensive! Empty these chinchilla's are very labor intensive!

Post by scaredymouse Wed 27 Jul 2016, 9:56 pm

I finally finished sewing fancy fleece shelf liners for my little ladies. I am *not* an expert seamstress, so this was very difficult for me! But it sure does look nice though. Now I just have to sew two more sets.

Look at what a good job I did!

these chinchilla's are very labor intensive! Wp_20270
these chinchilla's are very labor intensive! Wp_20269

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

these chinchilla's are very labor intensive! Empty Re: these chinchilla's are very labor intensive!

Post by Peachy Wed 27 Jul 2016, 10:05 pm

It looks wonderful! Lucky chinchillas. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

these chinchilla's are very labor intensive! Empty Re: these chinchilla's are very labor intensive!

Post by scaredymouse Wed 27 Jul 2016, 11:01 pm

The mice are pretty lucky, too. This week they got pancakes *and* homemade zucchini bread. I'm going to pretend it's super healthy because it has zucchini, applesauce, and nuts in it, lol. And the sugar was organic, so that makes it ok. Besides, Gilly said zucchini bread was on her bucket list.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 28 Jul 2016, 6:37 am

Ooh that looks lovely Smile great job scaredymouse!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 28 Jul 2016, 8:20 am

That looks so nice, great job!! Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 28 Jul 2016, 8:39 am

Looks great! Love the owl print.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 28 Jul 2016, 10:35 am

Ooh, looks awesome! That was always something I wanted rats for—so I could make fleece liners and hammocks and such! I'm totally going to make & sell some of those when I finally turn 18 & set up my etsy shop.

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 28 Jul 2016, 10:58 am

CallaLily wrote:Looks great!  Love the owl print.

Yes! Owls! One of my favorite beasties -- has anyone read that terrific 16-volume kids
series Guardians of Ga'Hoole by Kathryn Lasky? Unfortunately, several volumes were mashed together into a fairly disappointing animated movie a few years back. Hope the chinchillas aren't freaked by the image of a predator in their house Laughing !

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 28 Jul 2016, 11:19 am

MesaMouse wrote:
Has anyone read that terrific 16-volume kids series Guardians of Ga'Hoole by Kathryn Lasky?

YES! I read all of them in like 7th grade. I loved them so much! I watched the movie on a flight to South Africa in 2012... It was okay, but yeah, a little disappointing. Didn't quite do the books justice Smile But I did love those books! I was obsessed with owls for a little while because of it.

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbiefly Thu 28 Jul 2016, 12:11 pm

I love the liners. They look so nice.
Barbiefly
Barbiefly

Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 28 Jul 2016, 1:42 pm

Yes, I read those books to my sons when they were younger. We didn't get around to finishing the series though.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPSLOCK Thu 28 Jul 2016, 2:46 pm

Lovely custom liners!

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum