Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Mouse!

+2
Peachy
MesaMouse
6 posters

Go down

Silly Mouse! Empty Silly Mouse!

Post by MesaMouse Fri 02 Sep 2016, 5:43 pm

Cordelia has been living alone for 3 months now, since her last sister, Anya, passed on June 2nd. She's doing just fine, albeit at a slower pace as she'll turn 27 months old next week.

Here she is "galloping" over her wooden bridge. She's a champagne satin but the lighting makes it look as though she has bald spots Laughing !
Silly Mouse! Cordy%202%2009-01-16_zpsg6mpgham

Although there isn't another mouse anywhere in the house, she still goes off to hide to eat something really tasty like a Cheerio or pumpkin seed. She's in the acorn with her back to the camera. Silly mouse!!
Silly Mouse! Cordy%20hiding%20to%20eat%20her%20Cheerio%2009-01-16_zpstpajjunz

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Silly Mouse! Empty Re: Silly Mouse!

Post by Peachy Fri 02 Sep 2016, 6:15 pm

What a pretty girl. Hiding to eat must be habit. Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 02 Sep 2016, 6:33 pm

She is so pretty! Mickey normally runs to corners to eat special treats, like Cheerios also. I think it's just natural, so no one sneaks up behind them to steal their yummy treat! Ice Cream
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 02 Sep 2016, 7:50 pm

Glad to hear she's doing well Smile She's a pretty colour! I love the acorn house too, wish I had one of those!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Fri 02 Sep 2016, 8:12 pm

It's always good to hear about single ladies doing well on their own. Does she have any fake friends?

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Fri 02 Sep 2016, 8:30 pm

CinnamonPearl wrote:It's always good to hear about single ladies doing well on their own. Does she have any fake friends?

I tried one the week after Anya passed but Cordelia wasn't interested. Frankly, after living with 4 other girls (her closest sister, Tara, was the first to pass last November), I think she's quite happy to not have to answer to anyone else (Anya was a very tough alpha). She's always tolerated me well, will climb in my hand and be relatively calm, so I think our small interactions are enough for her at this stage.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Fri 02 Sep 2016, 9:19 pm

MouseLover wrote:Glad to hear she's doing well Smile She's a pretty colour! I love the acorn house too, wish I had one of those!

Out of all the ceramic hides, she adores the large mushroom and sleeps there. I added the little acorn over by the food bowl to give her a nearby spot to hide and eat as she had been taking a Cheerio or piece of dog biscuit all the way over to her mushroom to eat it. Again, silly mouse!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 03 Sep 2016, 2:02 am

I'm so glad to hear that she's doing well on her own!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down