Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cordelia

+4
scaredymouse
CallaLily
Peachy
MesaMouse
8 posters

Go down

Cordelia Empty Cordelia

Post by MesaMouse Wed 14 Sep 2016, 10:20 am

Dear Cordelia, the last lady, passed yesterday at 27 months of age. Along with her sister Tara, Cordelia was the sweetest and gentlest mouse of all the girls I've had. From the night I brought her home from PetSmart, along with Tara, she never showed any fear of me, climbing right into my hand from the carrier. A lovely mouse with a satin champagne coat and deep ruby eyes, Cordelia was a gem. Today she will join her long line of sisters under the dwarf lemon tree. Rest in peace, my sweet Cordy.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Cordelia Empty Re: Cordelia

Post by Peachy Wed 14 Sep 2016, 10:28 am

I'm so sorry to hear about Cordelia. Sad It sounds like she was a wonderful girl. I hope you're doing okay.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 14 Sep 2016, 2:35 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. Cordelia sounds like she was a sweet mouse. hugs

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 14 Sep 2016, 10:36 pm

Oh Mesa, I'm so sorry. Sweet, gentle Cordelia... she was your last mouse, yes? The end of an era. I know you're going to miss having mice in the house. If you decide to get another type of critter that is less labor intensive, I'd be happy to talk hamsters with you when you're ready. Run free with your sisters, little Cordy.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 14 Sep 2016, 10:46 pm

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss! Rest in peace, Cordelia. Rainbow Angel

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Thu 15 Sep 2016, 1:50 am

Sorry for your loss of dear sweet Cordelia.

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Thu 15 Sep 2016, 5:51 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was the last one, yes? It's sad to think you'll have no more little meeces.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 15 Sep 2016, 8:40 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Cornelia. Sending hugs your way.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 15 Sep 2016, 12:29 pm

Thank you all for your kind words. I've been dismantling and cleaning out the tank and the big bin playpen, tossing out "heavily used" items but have opted to keep the 10g tank and the bin, comfort wheel, saucers, coconuts and ceramic hides. While I know I won't have any more mice, I do love rodents and will give serious consideration to either a less labor-intensive hamster or gerbil down the road (still have a 20L tank or could use the large bin as a home). If/when that time comes, scaredymouse and Rodents rock!, I will certainly pick your brains about these two types of critters!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum