Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grass Birdhouses

4 posters

Go down

Grass Birdhouses Empty Grass Birdhouses

Post by EverythingAnimal Tue 18 Oct 2016, 9:16 pm

All these little birdhouses I've been finding wouldn't work for birds, but look perfect for mice. Do you think they'd like it and the material is safe of something like this?-
house 1
or this house 2

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Grass Birdhouses Empty Re: Grass Birdhouses

Post by scaredymouse Tue 18 Oct 2016, 11:37 pm

They make hideaways out of similar materials for small animals, so I imagine they would like it.  The materials on both houses is safe, based on what I can see in the pictures and read from the description.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by goldfishfanforever Tue 18 Oct 2016, 11:55 pm

I have seen man YouTube videos with them in mouse cages and the mouse seem to love to chew them and sleep in them so I'm going to say they are safe Smile
goldfishfanforever
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aries Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 19 Oct 2016, 7:21 am

The first one says it's made out of 100% natural grass fibers -safe- but the second only says "natural material." Probably made the same way but I always worry a little when they don't specify. The mice will probably love them but be prepared that there's a good chance they'll shred them quickly.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum