Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viggo

5 posters

Go down

Viggo Empty Viggo

Post by CanadianExport Fri 21 Oct 2016, 10:41 am

Viggo was too cute this morning so I had to share. He always wants to be smooshed between me and my partner in bed even though he gets cranky when jostled Confused  silly old man.Viggo Imag1515
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Viggo Empty Re: Viggo

Post by CallaLily Fri 21 Oct 2016, 10:59 am

Awwwww Heart

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 21 Oct 2016, 11:04 am

Aww, he's so cute! Love
I think everyone must get cold here, my daughter always insists on sleeping on top of me and the cats have been taking advantage of the extra space. I feel bad for shooing my 70 pound dog away but we're full! Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Fri 21 Oct 2016, 11:09 am

My dog is always cold, he has a heating pad bed, a snuggle sack, tons of blankets, and then we share an electric blanket. He detests winter partly because he is a chihuahua and partly because he is 12 1/2 and has arthritis. My boyfriend is very sweet and puts up with him quite well considering he is really not an animal person, but I came as a package deal Haha

Also it is amazing how much space a 7 lb dog can take up! He will snuggle up to my boyfriend, my boyfriend will move over, my dog will move over and next thing you know this tiny dog has half a queen size bed!
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:37 pm

That is too cute Love

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sat 22 Oct 2016, 1:14 pm

CanadianExport wrote:Also it is amazing how much space a 7 lb dog can take up! He will snuggle up to my boyfriend, my boyfriend will move over, my dog will move over and next thing you know this tiny dog has half a queen size bed!

Too true! My elderly BooDog can no longer jump up on the bed and now sleeps in her "cozy box" aka dog bed on the floor. However, for 11 years she most definitely took over a good half of a queen size bed...and she liked to sleep under the covers, too!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Sat 22 Oct 2016, 1:44 pm

Viggo now has a ramp because if he cannot get into bed he screams and squawks to get up and I am not willing to try to remedy 12 1/2 years of habit. I just wish he would use the ramp to get off the bed Doh He is determined to jump off the bed even though it is 10x his height.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Sat 22 Oct 2016, 1:48 pm

Sorry for the double post but forgot to add this pic of Viggo on his ramp and when you go to edit you cannot add a picture that I could see. But here is Viggo showing off his ramp to the bed.
Viggo Imag1418
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 22 Oct 2016, 4:10 pm

Nice! I keep a footstool at the bottom of my bed to help my older min pin up. Soon I think that won't be enough help so a ramp is a good idea.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Sat 22 Oct 2016, 4:15 pm

I am gonna have to figure out something different for when we move into a one bedroom apartment and my boyfriend and I are sharing a room but for now this works out well for the little dude and was fairly simple to make, though I did use to be a cabinet maker so i think that helps.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 23 Oct 2016, 6:05 am

That is so sweet that you made that for him. So nice seeing elderly dogs needs being taken care of Love My dog is over 8 years old now and still acts like a giant puppy... I can't imagine her actually being old.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Sun 23 Oct 2016, 10:54 am

In a lot of ways he still acts like a puppy, he loves to run and play still just not as long. It is hardest in the winter because the cold makes his arthritis worse and he DETEST coats and sweaters with a passion. It is hard watching him get old as he is the first dog I have raised from a puppy.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum